Saturday 15 March 2014

Jack Daniels and Champagne

Round my hometown, where I grew up 
Stomach tied in knots, I nearly threw up. 
Seeing them wealthy motherfuckers overweight, 
So much to eat on their plate and every time that I wake
Provide another way 
For me to eat once today and I will get it 
The ones that thought we're only niggers, gonna regret it 
They overlooked, so they don't understand 
That the 'N' is for 'Never.Ignorant.Getting.Goals.Accomplished'
If you want the Throne you got to more than want it. 
Run-down parks and worn-down paths and 
Food didn't last, yeah it just expired
To be the number one has always been my desire 
Now when I say I'm hungry, I want success 
As in from shit takeaways and bits of green on bread 
To  French  dinners I don't know how to pronounce yet 
From JDs to the...wait... I don't even know the name 
But just give the most expensive champagne. 
Drink away the pain but then what do you gain? 
Know your worth, know you hold more to your name. 
We want to eat good but how much are you willing to pay? 

No comments:

Post a Comment